Gran Gala Flamenco
Gran Gala Flamenco invites you on a journey through the authentic world of flamenco, where you’ll find castanets, fans, beautiful dresses, and original music.
Enjoy spectacular choreographies created by renowned dance companies.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
The show will take place at the EDP Gran Vía Theatre on December 24th at 6:00 PM. Located at C/ Gran Via, 66 in Madrid, this theatre is a reference for many enthusiasts, offering an unforgettable experience in the heart of the city
- Popular Flamenco – Farruca It is one of the most recent “palos” originating from the north of Spain.
- Popular Flamenco – Bulerías It is a boisterous, festive and joyful “palo”.
- Popular Flamenco – Guajira It is a lively and rhythmic dance. The musical style was brought from Cuba to the Canary Islands.
- Popular Flamenco – Zorongo This is a popular flamenco “palo” belonging to Andalusian music.
- Popular Flamenco – Tangos This “palo” is resonant, rhythmic, one of the oldest flamenco “palos”.
- Popular Flamenco – Solea por Bulería It is one of the pillars of flamenco because of its solemnity when performed.
- Popular Flamenco – Tanguillos It is a dance with style, elegant and cunning.
- Popular Flamenco – Alegría It is a lively and vivacious “palo”, characterised by its dynamism, poise and grace.
- Popular Flamenco – Tangos de Málaga This is a typical Malaga dance with a festive touch.
(Programme subject to change)
Cast of Gran Gala Flamenco
- Guitar: Santiago Amaya “El Tati”.
- Violin: Carlos Caro.
- Percussion: Jacobo Sánchez.
- Singer: Ana Brenes.
- Singer: Joaquín “El Duende” Joaquín.
- Dancer: Eli Ayala.
- Dancer: Lorena Oliva.
- Dancer: Vanesa Galvez.
- Dancer: Nacho Blanco.
- Musical Direction: Luis Santiago “Tati Amaya”.
- Artistic Direction: Eli Ayala.
- Dressing Room Assistant: Zoraida Garcia Montero.
- Idea and Concept: Daniela Turco | Nevio Schiavone.
The best Flamenco show I've ever seen. Strength, beauty, and so much art. WONDERFUL!Teresa Talavera
We all left delighted. A very well-prepared show with top-notch artists.Ismael Garcia
An unforgettable experience. The rhythm, passion, and energy of the show left me speechless. 100% recommended!"Laura Fernández
From the first minute to the last, I was captivated by the magic of flamenco. Gran Gala Flamenco is a show that every lover of Spanish culture must see.Miguel Ángel Ruiz
Gran Gala Flamenco © 2023